Here are some pics of the boys and Greg cutting down our Christmas tree and a few more from that whole outing.
This is the second year we have gone to Henslers Nursery. Last year we went on a day where we were treated to the full Christmas treatment. Riding in a tractor drawn trailer, Santa was there, they had animals to look at, I'm pretty sure I remember hot chocolate etc. This year, we went on a day that none of that was happening. At first we were a little disappointed.....until we realized there were benefits. When we went last year we got dropped off at a certain point then had to hoof it looking for a tree, cutting it down, then carrying it back to the meeting point to wait for tractor ride back to the front. This time we got to drive our truck there. Then we realized we could drive down the rows never having to get out of the truck until we saw one we liked. Lazy?? Well, yeah, probably but after a long cold day of work for Greg and me being 7+ months pregnant we were lovin' it!
After finding the tree, Nick got to be the first to start cutting it down.
Charlie and Ben patiently waiting their turn.
Ben gets right in there and gets to it!
Charlie trying not to touch any of the branches with his face.
After calling his name over a dozen times for a pic Greg finally looks at me! Can't blame him, he wanted to get a pic of me and I (politely, lol) refused.
Pleased with their results. Now you may think Charlie is extremely proud that they did this but the reality is, he was just happy to be done and heading back into the warm truck. It was really cold that day!
This is the only pic I could find that can even remotely show how unhappy Charlie was with the cold.
See ya soon! Hopefully.
7 comments:
Love, love, love the pictures. My boys are so cute and growing up so fast!! Can't wait to see you
oh. my. word! looooooove the post. i still follow your blog.
xoxo
Glad you are still out there. Growing a baby is hard work! If you write, I will read. No worries! :) Merry Christmas!
I love the pictures Megan! My favorite is the one of all four cute 'boys' and the tree. :)
Thanks all, it's good to be back! :-)
Ok, so I guess I'm the one behind here. Two posts that I somehow missed! I guess it could have something to do with the fact that today is the first time I've posted on my own blog in a very long time!!!!
Ok, so I guess I'm the one behind here. Two posts that I somehow missed! I guess it could have something to do with the fact that today is the first time I've posted on my own blog in a very long time!!!!
Post a Comment