The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me., and my place of safety. I called on the LORD who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies. The ropes of death entangled me: floods of destruction swept over me. The grave wrapped its ropes around me; death laid a trap in my path. But in my distress I cried out for the LORD; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears. Psalm 18:2-6
09 July, 2010
I'm still here
I just am out of commission for a little while :-) First, my camera is not working right and I cannot access any of my pics. Second, I am fighting the first trimester (I hope only the first trimester!!) sickness. Blech. So if you remember please pray that it will ease up. I'll be back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My prayers are with you...AND I have plenty of pics from our fishing expidition if you want I'll send them and you can post them:) Or one of these days I'll get around to posting that event!!!
Thanks Elizabeth, that would be great!!!
Sigh... I keep checking in, but.... I'm going to save the link again and call it the Colvin dis-Connection. sniff.
Post a Comment