The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me., and my place of safety. I called on the LORD who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies. The ropes of death entangled me: floods of destruction swept over me. The grave wrapped its ropes around me; death laid a trap in my path. But in my distress I cried out for the LORD; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears. Psalm 18:2-6

28 May, 2010

Busy, busy

Sorry I have not updated the blog!!  I have been a busy bee.  I will resume blogging next week.  Have a great Memorial Day everyone!!

7 comments:

lisaqshay said...

that was mean. here i thought i was going to hear and see your busyness. only to find out i have to wait even longer.

(heavy) sigh.

you're worth the wait. so i'll be here. when you're ready. just waitin.

Debbie M said...

sniff.

Mom S said...

waiting.....

Debbie M said...

waiting, waiting, waiting....

Megan said...

sorry, sorry, sorry

Your Mamma said...

Megan!!!!!!!! Stop gardening and get to the business at hand!!

Debbie M said...

Almost time to rename this blog the Colvin Disconnection. Sigh. but I understand, life does get busy.