On Mother's day my men took me out to eat after church and that evening we went to see How to Train Your Dragon in 3-D. It was cute but forgettable. What was cute and unforgettable are the following pics...
I only have pics of Benj because Nick and Charlie were sitting by themselves . Greg and I thought it was quite funny that they thought they were tough stuff sitting just 3 rows away in a theater that had 7 people, 5 of which are related.


6 comments:
That is so funny Megan! The pics are hilarious and the boys feeling far away in the big dark theater. ha ha!
haaa....cute benj! love the slight independence;) funny! sometimes it's just the little things that mean so much!
What a cutie boy!!!!!!!!!! He is such a funny kid,Love love, miss, miss
I think I will cry when my kids don't want to sit with me in -even-an empty theater. You're a great mom, Megan (especially seeing a dragon movie on Mother's Day!)
Doing something for the whole family on your day? Sounds like a motherly thing to do, Meg. No wonder we get our own holiday! :)
Very cute pictures of Ben. Your kids are the cutest!
C'mon...you know how it is, he's almost 11 after all:) Besides, they have to convince a younger sibling join them so they won't be the only one, right? Kids are funny! Gotta love sweet Benji...sweet even wearing a pair of 3-D glasses.
Post a Comment