The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me., and my place of safety. I called on the LORD who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies. The ropes of death entangled me: floods of destruction swept over me. The grave wrapped its ropes around me; death laid a trap in my path. But in my distress I cried out for the LORD; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears. Psalm 18:2-6

27 April, 2010

Chocolate on my couch!!

Ugh. I was folding laundry and then got up to do dishes and I come back to this!!



She has guilt written all over her, don't ya think? Her eyes were all messed up for some reason and I tried to get another and this is what she does.



Naughtiness!!

8 comments:

Nadine Shay said...

I'm sure she thought she was curled up so tight you wouldn't even notice her!!! It's a rough life being a dog!!

lisaqshay said...

"AAACK! Dog germs. Boil the water!" ~ Lucy

Caytie said...

awwww moosy boy! how can you get upset with him....he's too cute!!

Megan said...

Well I was not upset with Moose at all! It was Molls up there the stinker.

Debbie M said...

Ooooooh how can you fuss at her... she loves you!! by the way Harley does that to me all the time, moves when I try to get a picture. Lisa makes it looks so easy... ha! She doesn't have pets.

Megan said...

She does love me and KNOWS that she is not allowed on the couch..hence the guilty look she gave in the pic!

Caytie said...

oops....i thought molly was dark...black...i need to visit again:)

Megan said...

If you thought Molls was black you definately need to visit here again!! lol